Saturday, December 23, 2017

Party People

My birthday this year fell on a very exciting day. Not only was it a Girls on the Run practice morning, but it was also crazy hair day at school. 
These chickies were very excited to do some fun hairstyles. 
Birthday dinner, tasty and nice to get away by ourselves. 
My friend dropped off a tiny carrot cake on my porch, which was so sweet and thoughtful. So Ben put a candle on it for me to blow out. 
Since we left for our cruise on Thanksgiving day, we decided to decorate the house for Christmas the weekend before so we could come home to a holiday house.
At first I was just going to have them do the tree, and leave the rest for later, but I'm so glad we got it all done. I had enough unpacking and laundry when we came home, so it was nice not to feel rushed to decorate. 



They even got Daddy's Chiefs tree all set up in the basement. It looks pretty fun. 


No comments: