Saturday, December 30, 2017

Midnight Miller Madness

We wanted to get a picture in our pjs by the Christmas tree, but since the atrium is always hopping, we decided to try later in the evening. On Nassau day we let the girls wear their pjs to watch Guardians of the Galaxy, and it was not over til after midnight. That worked out well for getting our picture. The atrium was deserted. We had to get one of the bartenders to come take the picture for us. 
After several days of fun and sugar, things went a little loopy and we ended up having a midnight photo shoot around the ship. 


They all wanted their picture by the Ariel statue. 






And then they all went silly on me. 








Maybe I went a little silly as well. My favorite thing about this picture is that I genuinely had no clue Kara was sneaking up around the tree. Ben kept snapping away, so I kept posing away, not having any idea why he was laughing. 
I'll admit I don't remember what was going on here. 






The gingerbread house really did smell wonderful! Very distracting. 


Parents steal the show.  
We got a few kissing ones just to make them blush. 
And then Evie went starfish. I promise, this seemed hilarious at the time. 
The elevator ride upstairs was uneventful. 
But laughs were had. 
And it was hard to keep them quiet in the hall on the way to our room. Giggles are hard to stifle. 
They thought this was so funny, and I have to say, I did laugh too. 
To end this post randomly, here are pictures Ben and I drew of Ray the firefly in art class! (Mine's better)
Oops! I almost forgot to add, Go CHIEFS!

No comments: