Thursday, December 31, 2015

Ahoy!

Just a few pictures of pirate night. Evie's pirate fairy costume is really short. This is probably her last time wearing it. Anyone need one? lol.
The show was pretty much the same as always, though they added more rock music. I was glad to hear some Bon Jovi if even for a few brief seconds.
We had a pretty great place to stand.
It was REALLY windy. about half of deck 10 got a free show when my dress kept blowing up. My purse helped weigh it down, and Ben also helped me hold it down. It was pretty funny. The girls really had to hold onto their hats.
Here comes Mickey to save the day!

The fireworks were longer and better than I remember them being in the past.


Kara and Kiersten danced down by the stage, but came back up before the fireworks. I couldn't see them down there, so I felt more relaxed once they came back up.
Evie and Kiersten made the most of the pool on our last day at sea. Kara was in the Oceaneer Club for almost 5 hours.


After we picked up Kara, we got a message that Kiersten and Evie would be participating in the kids' show.

I didn't get very good shots of Evie. She kept getting behind that boy.
They always like watching the slideshow of themselves.
We were going really fast on the way back, so the water was pretty choppy. Kiersten got a little seasick even with a motion sickness pill. Kara didn't have a problem though.
Ben got me this cute dress in Mexico.
It felt like such a whirlwind trip, but I think we did a great job of getting the most out of every moment! Merry Christmas!

No comments: