Sunday, June 23, 2019

Kiersten Turned Eleven

My lil Kiersty-kins had an 11th birthday. She is such a sweet face, and I love having her in our family. 
She had just returned from the Smoky Mountains, so she was super tired. I was able to get her door decorated fairly early, so that was nice. 
Jingles couldn't reach the balloons, haha, I win!
She was a happy girl when she woke up on her birthday. 
She got to look at the gifts a bit before school, but we didn't have time for opening. 


Excitingly, I signed her out of school to go have her stitches removed. What an awesome birthday present! She was cheerful on the way back to school. 
I made a simple cake for her. She just requested that it be pink. 


Ben ordered a handless crutch for vacation, and it arrived during the day. The cat and I were anxious to see how it would work. 


After dinner, she finally got to those gifts. 


She wanted to try on all of her new accessories. 




Here is a rare peek at Mr. Scooty, Ben's main mode of transportation for 3 months. 


 Looking stylish in her new sun hat.

Ready for some cake. 

Eleven years that flew so fast. 



The cake was Evie approved. 
And Karalee approved. 
Most importantly, it was Kiersten approved. 

I guess that's all it takes to go from being a baby one day, to an eleven year old the next. 

No comments: