Sunday, June 23, 2019

Love Bites

We had a happy Valentine's Day this year. I always love my people, but it's fun to go out of my way to make sure they are reminded in the most glaring way possible. 
Even sweet Jingles got a little something. 


Malt balls were in the gumball machine this year. 
I wanted to make sure we had something Ben would love, so rice krispy treats were the answer. 
Evie wanted her picture taken in her pretty pink dress. Her hair was a mess from being at school all day, but I don't think she noticed. 
Treat time had to be quick so we could get dinner in before going to sports. 
It doesn't take much for them to be excited and happy. They always love whatever little gift I find. 
We had a dessert calzone this year, and it was supposedly in the shape of a heart. 
Yum Tum pizza heart. The girls are less and less excited about the heart shape, but always down to enjoy some pizza. 


No comments: