Sunday, June 23, 2019

The 13th Little Bear

Kara decided to turn 13, so we decided to celebrate. I hear 13 is kind of a big deal. 
Jingles was my midnight helper/streamer destroyer. 
Eventually I got it done. I was proud of this one, I have to admit. 


It was just Kara and me for an exciting pancake birthday breakfast. 
She loves fresh strawberries on her pancakes. 
After school and before Tae Kwon Do, she got to open her gifts. She really wanted to go to class that evening, so everyone would have to do 13 push-ups in her honor. 




She is always very appreciative of every little gift. I love that about her. 




I feel like this is a picture I could frame for the wall. I feel happy that they look so happy. 
She wanted a birthday cheesecake. It wasn't served til after she got home from her class, so she was somewhat sweaty at that point. 
I hope her wish came true! 

No comments: