Sunday, June 23, 2019

Stallion Cup

First, I have to document Kiersten and Evie's cute career day outfits. I always want to remember that time that Evie wanted to be a baker and Kiersten a house designer. 

Kara qualified for the Stallion Cup at her school, and we got to attend the ceremony to see her be recognized. It's basically the honor roll.
It was not a terribly long ceremony, so I was glad about that. Ben was going to meet us there, but there was no parking anywhere close, so he decided it would be too hard to walk that far on his broken foot. Honestly, by the time he made it into the building, he probably would have missed the presentation, so it was for the best that he just meet us at home. 

I was very proud of my Kara bear. She tried so hard to get good grades this year. 



It's nice to see your kids being proud of their own accomplishments. 
Evie and Kiersten both said they want to get the Stallion Cup when they are at Selvidge too. 

Remember when I said Kara's wrist healed quickly? That's her behind the table. 
They were very pleased with themselves. 

No comments: