Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Seven Peaks water park

We took all of the kids to Seven Peaks water park. It was the warmest day of the week, so that worked out very well. It's hard to keep track of all the kids, but we had enough adults to make sure someone always knew where each of them were. 
We got several tubes and got plenty of use out of them. They ended up turning in most of the single ones for 2 and 3 seaters to go on rides together. 
Again, Kara spent most of the day off with the bigger girls, while I was mostly with the little girls, so I didn't see a lot of her. I did make sure to hunt her down several times for my own peace of mind. 
The little ones were in the wave pool for a majority of the day. 


Kara went on this slide by herself. Ben took the younger 2 on it with him. I didn't get over fast enough for a picture of Kara, since I was in line with Kiersten for the other water slide when she went. 
The bigger kids loved the rope swing. That is where I mostly found Kara, other than at the slides. 




Lots of cool tricks were performed. 
They also liked trying to cross the lily pad bridge. 
Kiersten had a pretty hard time reaching the lily pads. There were parts when she was just pulling herself along the ropes. I don't think I'd have the arm strength for that! She was determined, and kept retrying until she made it the whole way across. 














The last day we were there, all of the kids made cupcakes because it was Evie's 6th birthday. They had lots of fun and did not make much of a mess. 




I just love these faces. It is amazing how well they all get along, especially when there are so many of them around. I believe the only thing that got bickered about was the Wii, and they didn't spend a whole lot of time playing that since we kept them so busy. 

No comments: