Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day

Kara's teacher must have been telling the kids about april fool's day yesterday. When I picked her up from school, she was so excited about it. She said that she could wear her shirt backward, or two different shoes, and she thought that would be so funny. I told her she could, but I didn't think about it this morning when I was getting Kiersten dressed after bath time. But Kara definitely remembered. She put her pants on backward, and wore two different colored socks. When I came back in the room, she was helping kiersten pick out 2 different socks, and they were both giggling about it. Then I asked if they wanted me to take a silly picture of the socks, and kara said, "yes! and I'm gonna wear pants on my head!" She thought she was so funny, as did Kiersten, who didn't quite get the reason it was funny. She just picked out a hat from the closet and thought she was equally silly.
I'm not sure if the silly face has to do with April fool's day, or because I said it was a silly picture.

She wants to play a trick on Daddy when he gets home. I haven't thought of anything good, but I told her maybe we will eat breakfast at dinner time. She got pretty excited about that and said, "Dad will be so confused."

No comments: