Thursday, April 8, 2010

4/8/10

I had my 26 week appointment today. It went pretty well. I am doing a much better with eating. She thinks I have been getting enough protein and enough food in general, so that's good. I'm glad I had the appointment, because I've had a cough and cold for a week and a half, and she prescribed me a zpack, so I can't wait to go pick up my prescription, and start feeling better! My sister Jackie was harassing me about taking a pregnant belly pic, so here it is. I guess I should have smiled, but owell, I don't feel like doing it over. I feel so huge, but am measuring right at 26. I definitely think I am carrying this baby higher than I did the others, and Ben thinks so too. I can hardly believe I have my whole third trimester ahead of me to keep getting bigger. I kinda forgot how huge I get by the end. cute Kiersten baby. She is just growing right up.
Kara is too. She thinks she is such a big girl. She is wanting to wear makeup, and caring about clothes and shoes already. Lately she has really been trying to help Kiersten learn to clean up better. She's a good sister.

2 comments:

VicandNanc said...

You have been blogging much faster than I have had time to read it! Thanks for posting all of the fun pictures. I love reading it all :)

Josh and Jackie said...

I am so excited for you to have another cute little babe! you look so awesome too... Your belly is adorable and you look so good. I really miss you Becky! I wish we lived closer and I can't wait till I can come out and visit you.