Saturday, December 28, 2019

Easter Sunday 2019

We are always happy to have a beautiful day for Easter. I am especially thrilled when the cherry tree is in bloom as well. 




It was fun to have little Rosalind around in her own fancy dress. 
The kids were pretty excited to hunt for eggs, and we gave the little ones a head start. It did not help them all that much. 



Oliver really wasn't terribly interested in the eggs. 










I don't bother looking for my basket until the girls are almost done. Someone always hints to me that they saw it somewhere. I also don't want to be run over by any of them. 


Jingles was curious, but not enough to venture all the way out. 
It's a nice way for them to be rewarded for morning exercise. 

Holidays are always more fun when extra family is around. 
I think it's our first time spending Easter with Papa. He's always a fun and good sport. 




They were excited to open the eggs and find all their prizes. 
Jingles' patience was rewarded when we brought all the excitement back into the safety of the house.





No comments: