Tuesday, November 9, 2010

how Evie spends the day

In case you were wondering what an almost 4 month old girl does all day, here are a few pictures I got this morning.
Evie learned to sit up by herself last week. She loves sitting up, and was trying for several weeks to figure it out. Now she is always wanting me to sit her up, as she still can't get into the position by herself. She is getting better at it, but still falls back or to the side sometimes, and gets pretty upset about it. She has the chubbiest cheeks, and the squishiest little feet!
trying to get the binky. I'm usually tempted to just pop it in for her, but I'm really trying to let her figure out how to do things for herself.
enjoying her hard gotten gains. while still maintaining her upright position... she's got skills.
her second favorite place to be is on her tummy. Her scooting fascination has taken a temporary backseat to her new finger chewing hobby. If you had those pudgy little hands, you'd probably want to chew on them too.
my happy girl. She is also at the adorable squawking stage. I love hearing her little voice when she's cooing and gurgling instead of crying or screaming.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I LOVE her!! She's so squishy, I can't stand it!

VicandNanc said...

Ah! She is SO early on all of the little milestones... the amazing Miller babies!

Josh and Jackie said...

So cute I love her so much, she is so sweet and seems so cuddly. Miss that baby girl