Monday, December 23, 2013

32 too!

Last week Ben turned 32. So now we're the same age again and my month of being a cradle robber is over once again. I let the girls pick out some gifts from the KC Chiefs website. I pulled up everything under a certain price and let them pick what they wanted. One thing they were particularly excited about was this pumpkin carving kit. I was nervous to let them get that, because you never know what he's gonna say when he opens it. But he was very nice and happy to get it. So imagine his surprise when he got the same thing from his mom too! So watch for pictures of chiefs jack-o-lanterns next Halloween!
They also got him a football ornament, and he insisted it be hung on the tree immediately.


But he may have been most excited about his new WiiU game. 
Or his gift from me, a new cheerleader calendar. He has had the same one since 2006/07. It just stayed up every year with the days of the week incorrect. Finally this past year, the days were the same, so it could actually be used again. But I thought we could use some new ..faces.. 
He got out this blanket from his mom right away so he could snuggle up with Evie. 
Since I am about to paint our guestroom, we brought the bed into the family room. The girls thought it was so much fun last night. We all played wii together, but first the girls had to jump and play on the bed. 


When I was downloading the pictures, I found these pictures at the end that Kara must have taken, the little stinker. I am tempted to post a particularly unflattering self portrait she took, but I'll give her a pass this time...


No comments: