Thursday, July 26, 2012

log ride

I just had to share these pictures from 6 flags. We don't usually buy the pictures they take while you're on the rides, but we couldn't pass these up! This one, I love the pure joy on Kara's face, contrasted with the sheer terror on Evie's face. They're good at getting the pic at the most intense spot. You wouldn't know from this how much Evie actually loves this ride, and begs to ride it over and over.

I also loved this one! Kiersten's face is a perfect mix between Kara's happy face, and Evie's scared face!

2 comments:

bmills said...

FUN! FUN! FUN!

Josh and Jackie said...

I can not wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks...Evie is so big I can't believe she is already two!...She is so adorable...Is her hair curly? I love them all and seriously can't wait to see you guys. I love how the game room turned out. I love that you decorated it with all the chiefs stuff and pictures...Just love it.