Wednesday, July 18, 2012

baking and Ben's dream come true

The girls love helping me bake. On thursday we made cupcakes, Evie's birthday cake, and cookies.
Kiersten gets really mad when anyone else gets to put in an ingredient. She was particularly upset that I let Kara crack the eggs, because that was the first time I've ever let one of them do that step.
Evie likes to help lick the beater clean, but she doesn't like having a sticky face.
Ben's father's day gift finally arrived last week! it took extra long because he had one of the sights customized with an arrowhead instead of a circle.
I framed some pictures for him from the chiefs game we went to.

It was kind of hard for him to try it out with 3 little cheerleaders under his feet.

Kiersten wanted me to get a picture of this bunny that we see in our yard all the time. She chased it over to the neighbor's driveway.
I've been a blog slacker this past week. I was so busy each day! but this week should be nice and calm, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on a few things.

No comments: