Friday, October 29, 2010

finally carved pumpkins!

I got the girls all cute halloween shirts. This one says "daddy's little monster", so I had to get it, even though it isn't very girly. so I clipped a bow on her hat. hanging out with Kiersten. This is the day Kiersten started getting a runny nose, and Evie started coughing. We have all been sick the rest of the week, except for Ben and Kara.
Kara cleaning out her pumpkin brains. it took her a really long time.
I was so sick last night, so Ben did most of the carving. I did help a little with Kara's pumpkin though. This is the first time we have used templates for the faces. The girls picked which ones they wanted to do.
Kiersten's creation. silly girl, she just wanted hers to look happy.
and Kara loved her spooky one.
glowing on the porch for all the neighborhood to enjoy.
Kara got to wear her costume to school today for their halloween party. She really wanted her hair curled, but I woke up late and didn't have much time, so I didn't do that great a job. It will probably be flat by the time she gets home. But she was super cute and super excited this morning.
Evie finlly fits into Ben's FAVORITE baby outfit!!! hooray!

4 comments:

Troy and Rachelle said...

The shirts are super cute. Kids definately are little monsters we always call ours Monsie's. The pumkins turened out awesome.

VicandNanc said...

Kara is a cute little bee, I can't wait to see Halloween pictures! Also an ice cream party sounds fun. I can't tell you how much I wish we lived closer so we could come to fun stuff like that!

Vicky Van Sickle said...

The jack-o-lanturns looked great. And it looks like the girls keep you busy. Little kids make life so much fun. I missed seeing them in person in their cute costumes.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Evee has the CUTEST legs.