Monday, August 2, 2010

7/28 & 7/29

We drove from PG to salt lake to attend Grandpa Howard's funeral. Shirley's brothers both drove out from california. Evie got to meet lots of family members. Here she is meeting her Aunt Debbie. Aunt Katie was excited to meet her too.
And of course Grandma Howard loved holdintg her newest great grandchild.
Ben's uncle Skip at Shirley's new house in Smithfield. she got moved in the same day as the funeral.
Abby, Tommy, Ben's aunt Vicky, and his mom Vicky.
Playing a game in the new house with Nancy, Victor, and Vicky.
Grandma VanSickle holding little Evangeline.

I didn't have my camera at the funeral or burial, because it was buried in our car, but it was a nice funeral, and I'm glad we could be there for Grandma Howard. We already miss Grandpa Howard, and things are so different wthout him there.

1 comment:

VicandNanc said...

I've been so busy that I hadn't seen all of the posts below, I love all of the Evie pictures!