Friday, June 19, 2009

artwork

I thought today would be a good day to show off some of Kara's recent art. she said this picture was her and Mickey Mouse. This is my favorite one. She even started writing his name, but I guess "M" is all she knew of it.
She said that is her in the middle, and to the left is her doll Shaka, and to the right is Kiersten.
this is the sun and "a bunch of flowers"
this is another picture of her and Kiersten. If you notice to the right, she has written her name. kinda funny, but it's there.
K R
A A
she said this was a lady bug.
I think she said this was a picture of dad and the moon.
I love this "flower monster"
here is a lovely picture she drew of me! yes, it is drawn on a piece of mail.
This is her alphabet. She had a few problems with some of those letters, but I thought she did a pretty good job.
Here is some of Kiersten's work. If you can't tell, this is on the wall! thank goodness for mr. clean magic erasers!




here's some more, kinda hard to see in the pic, but in person, it just jumps right off the wall at you. no more crayons for Kiersten for a while. I had to do an all over hunt through the house to make sure I got all the crayons and pencils picked up and out of her reach, the little stinker. She even figured out to look in the diaper bag for them, so no more keeping crayons in there.

3 comments:

pete said...

Wow! What beautiful artwork! :) Expecially those on the wall! Gotta love those! Hopefully that won't be a repeat display area!

VicandNanc said...

HAhA!! I loved looking at these pictures!! The one of here & Kiersten & her doll is so precious! Her alphabet "z" made me laugh too. I sure can't wait to see the little smarties soon :)

Vicky Van Sickle said...

It's been a long time since I've had crayon drawings on the walls. Just today in Relief Society they brought up the fact that WD-40 gets crayon off the wall.