Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I love our laid back days

All we had to do today was go grocery shopping and pick up the dry cleaning, so I let the girls play in the backyard for quite a while this afternoon. It was pretty warm today, so we didn't even need jackets. They sure had fun.








They got so tuckered out from playing. Now they are both taking naps. When I was getting Kiersten to sleep, Kara was excited, because she likes to pretend that Kiersten is sleeping beauty, and that she is the prince. So she was impatiently waiting and telling me about how she was gonna give sleeping beauty a kiss when she was asleep. But they both fell asleep about the same time, so no prince charming today.

1 comment:

VicandNanc said...

Oh, I love these days! They seem to get fewer & fewer though :(