Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New ride

Here are a few pictures of our new car. I'm still having to get used to driving it. I've always thought of myself as a "car" person, but this vehicle is cool too. It's a 2008 Suzuki XL7. I think we'll like it. It has room for 7 passengers, which will be nice when we have guests, not to have to use 2 vehicles to go anywhere. Here it is next to the grand prix.

ta da! me being silly.




Lots of room for groceries, strollers, or whatever we want. But wait, didn't I say it was a 7 passenger?...



Boom! 2 extra seats pop up as if from nowhere.





Kara got a new booster seat, and Kiersten got upgraded to a front facing carseat instead of the carrier. They both love their new seatrs, and the new car. It is SO much easier getting them in and out now.



3 comments:

VicandNanc said...

This looks really cool! It looks perfect for your family too!

Vicky Van Sickle said...

I love your new car! Well, isn't it classified as a SUV or van? I loved having my aerostar van during my kids growing years.

Josh and Jackie said...

This is a sick SUV!!! I love it so much.. I also love the car seats. I bet Kiersten feels like such a big girl in her new seat... You guys made a great choice in your new car.. I love it. :)