Thursday, February 26, 2009

So excited

Kara is so excited to be going to Disneyland tomorrow! She has a list of characters she's excited to meet, but there are so many, I don't know if we'll be able to see them all. She has been talking about it every day for the last 2 weeks. Hopefully she wont be disappointed when we finally get there. I don't see how she could be, but you never know how she's picturing it in her mind.
The second picture was when Kara was hugging Kiersten and saying, "we going to dismywand tomorrow!" she even told Kiersten that she will have to hug Mickey and Minnie and not be scared. I don't think Kiersten has a clue what she's in for!

3 comments:

VicandNanc said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures & hear how the girls loved it! I hope you take some video shots too!

Vicky Van Sickle said...

I have been excited for your family too. I've told everyone I know about your trip. I've been thinking about you all weekend and wondering how things are going. You should probably update Grandma's photo frame after this trip. We're looking forward to hearing all about your fun time at Disneyland!

pete said...

Just thought I would tell you that your new family photo at the top of your blog is so cute!!