Friday, February 6, 2009

more sibling pics

Here is a nice picture of me and my siblings, (minus Janae) with my parents. Chris, Shelly, Becky, Angie, Jackie, Joyce (mom), Nic (dad), Nic, Jerry, Cory, and Alan


For this one, I want to say, that the photographer said, "Okay, lets do a silly one now. Everyone squish the person next to you." So I guess I'm the only one who thought a "silly one" meant to do a silly face too. gggrrr!

I wont name all the faces in this pic, but these are my brothers and sisters with spouses and children. I can count at least 18 more children and grandchildren that are not even in this picture, craziness.



1 comment:

VicandNanc said...

Oh my goodness that is a marathon "update" post below! It is good to hear the details though! I am sorry to hear you were sick. I was really sick too & I forced myself to go to work because I am taking leave without pay next week & I couldn't afford to do that 2 weeks in a row:( It's so not fun to have to keep going when all you want to do is sleep! ...which is what it sounds like you had to do too. :( Well, it's over & hopefully you'll have a new fun car :)