Sunday, January 11, 2009

01/11/09

We have been doing lots of fun things this week with Grandma Van Sickle here. The girls have really been enjoying all of the activities. Poor Ben has had to work a lot of the time she's been here.


We took the girls to the zoo. I forgot the stroller, but they loved sitting in this double stroller that we rented. They were really cute sharing their snacks and Kiersten's blanket.

Kara drawing a picture at the children's museum in Tacoma. She is very into drawing lately. It's fun to see her draw actual pictures instead of just scribbling.

Kiersten playing in a little boat at the children's museum.



Here we are after making fun cupcakes with Grandma!


Here are the fun panda cupcakes we made. Vicky made the all brown bear. It is supposed to be the scary one since all of the pandas are so happy. The Kara bear and Kiersten bear are the ones with bows on their heads. The fat one is the Kiersten bear.




Poor Kiersten has had a cold. I guess she needed to blow her nose. This is why she was smiling so big when I got out of the shower. I thought she must be feeling better, or be happy to see me.

1 comment:

Vicky Van Sickle said...

I loved making those cute cupcakes. That book (Hello Cupcake) is really neat!

The zoo was deserted because of the cold, but we had fun anyway. I wished that I could of gone to the Lights at the Zoo in the evening. They had tons of lights put up at the zoo.