Saturday, January 24, 2009

We're back from Utah

Kiersten baby waiting to board our plane to Utah. Every time I fly with the girls, the other passengers tell me how good the girls are on the flight.

Linkin, Cash, Kyrielle, Kiersten, Lily, and Lucas chillin on the couch together.


Here I am with cute little Kyrie and Cash. Poor Kiersten must have felt left out. :(



While we were in Utah, Kara had a little birthday celebration with my family. Here she is opening gifts!




Makayla and Addyson didn't want Karalee to leave! This morning when I told her we were going to go home on the airplane, she said, "no! I wanna stay here with my friends." It's good that they all like each other so well.





Here is Kara waiting at the airport for Daddy to come pick us up. Our flight landed 15 minutes early. When we got to baggage claim, our bag and the carseat were already waiting for us, so we had a bit of a wait for Ben to get there.





Kara's gifts are waiting downstairs for her to wake up and open them! Isn't that exciting??? Tomorrow she will be three years old!






1 comment:

Josh and Jackie said...

I wish I could have seen you more, but it was great seeing you and the girls!!! We ended up going out of town on friday at 11:30 so I didn't make it to Shelly's(obviously) So sorry about that. I love you so much and i'm way glad you had a safe trip