Wednesday, April 25, 2018

My 4 Loves

The girls loved their dresses that Daddy bought them for the sweetheart daddy-daughter dance this year. I really thought I would get Evie to ditch the cat ears, but she was really determined to wear them. At least she went with some fancy ones. 

There was no dinner this year, but  Ben was never impressed with the food anyway. 

In place of the dinner. they had an ice cream bar instead. From what I hear, it was a huge hit!

I also heard the music was fun and the dancing was epic. I just love these fancy 4!
On Valentine's day the girls had school, so I had plenty of time to decorate the table and set out their gifts. 

Everyone was very pleased with their fun little gifts. 


We got our heart pizzas from Boardwalk again this year. They were delicious as always. 
When Ben called to place the order, he was offered a dessert calzone as well. It was heart shaped as well, and so cute, right? It was full of Nutella, so the girls liked that. 

Part of my gift from Ben was a fancy custom cupcake. It was so pretty, and a good excuse to indulge. 
It was also delicious. 

Of course I decided to take everyone's picture while they were eating dessert, sheesh.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the girl's dresses! They look so fancy and grown up. Becky, you look beautiful. I love you all.