Tuesday, September 23, 2014

That Evie Girl!

It's half price ice cream day at Sonic! So I took Evie over after school to celebrate her being such a sweet little girl.

This morning she begged for "Fancy Kiersten hair". She looked at herself in the mirror and got all excited, "it's just what I dreamed it would be!" Funny girl! I don't think this is the first time I've done her hair that way, though I admittedly do Kiersten's like that a lot, because she requests it. (Kiersten calls it "princess crown hair" instead of "fancy Kiersten hair").
Should I feel ashamed that my four year old came home and organized my closet? She said it was driving her crazy that my shoes were everywhere. She even said, " You can't find the shoes you want if it's messy all over". So I guess I had a bit of a practice what you preach moment.
When I downloaded these pictures to make this post, I also had this picture, which I believe is the girls at the dentist last week. I must have been in the back with Kiersten, but then who took this? Did they ask the receptionist? Someone in the waiting room? Who knows. Perhaps Kiersten took it while I was sitting right there, not noticing. (Doesn't seem likely).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW! Look at all those shoes!! It's like looking at a closet on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous!!!