Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9/27/11

Kara has recently discovered our dance dance revolution game for the game cube. We hadn't played it in years, but when we moved, it surfaced, and she loves it. she's getting better each time she plays. She just graduated from easy to normal, and is quite proud of the accomplishment.

A few days ago, I didn't know where Kiersten had gone. She was there one minute, and then next, I couldn't find her. Since the baby gate was up, I knew she was upstairs, and after a minute of looking around and callling for her, I heard a giggle and saw the pillows on the couch moving. She thought it was pretty clever.

Last night I was putting Kara and Kiersten to bed. While I was tuckingKiersten in, Evie made herself comfortable in Kara's room. I just had to get a picture of it. Kara thought it was hilarious, and was thrilled when she thought Evie was going to have a sleep over. Unfortunately for her, Evie lost interest in being there after less than 5 minutes.

Evangeline is wearing her first ponytail today. I was waiting til she had more hair to try it, but she is so obsessed with the other girls getting their hair done, and always wants hers brushed too. This morning, she came to me all excited with a brush and comb and sat happily in my lap, so I decided it wouldn't hurt to try. She loved it, and sat really still (for her). she was so excited when she saw her little hairbow in the mirror.

3 comments:

Josh and Jackie said...

Oh my gosh that is the most adorable picture ever!...The one of Evie so happy about her bow...So super cute...She is really getting so big and starting to look like a little toddler...I also love how she made her self a comfy in Karas room so cute.

VicandNanc said...

Haha, cute pony! I did a piggy tails on Whitney one day & Vic thought she looked like a weirdo so I haven't tried to since :) Also, I love Kara's comforter.

Angelique said...

Super cute! I love the cute tiny ponytail!