Thursday, May 19, 2011

poor baby! :(

Ben has been taking walks with the girls lately when he gets home from work. I love it because I can finish making dinner in peace. A few nights ago, Evie came back with this fresh scrape on her face. He said her shoe came off and she tripped. It doesn't seem to be bothering her though. I was glad her burn was mostly healed, and about ready to get family pictures taken. Now we'll have to wait a little longer. Kiersten wanted her picture taken too. It has finally been sunny this week, so the kids have been playing in the backyard a lot.


Today I let them eat lunch outside. Evie got to have her first picnic with the other girls. She was kinda naughty at first, grabbing their food, and making a mess. She did calm down and come sit in my lap to be fed her lunch. I was surprised she ate any of it after eating half of Kiersten's corn dog and several chips.


It was interesting to see Kiersten getting terrorized by someone else for once. She didn't know quite what to do with Evie coming so aggressively after her food. I think she'll be glad at dinner when Evie gets put in the highchair again.


I thought this was a funny, if not the most flattering picture of Evie. She was still pouting from having found Kiersten on my lap trying to eat her corndog in peace. Look at that sad owie!!


After lunch they ran around and played for a while.





Karalee tried to teach the other 2 to play soccer.


they didn't really get it this time.


2 comments:

VicandNanc said...

Haha, that is why I never got 1 year pictures with Tommy... I kept waiting for some bruise or another to heal & then I never ended up getting them!

Vicky Van Sickle said...

I agree "poor baby". She is one tough little girl.