Thursday, May 7, 2020

Fun With Friends

My friend and I took our kids and a couple of extra friends to Six Flags. It was such a fun day! 
I didn't take many pictures, and we split up to do some different things, but here are the kiddos coming off the Mine Train ride. They had a blast. 


We got this ring toss game for the pool. I think we played with it properly once or twice. After that we dragged it up to the pool multiple times for it to see no action. I probably still have it in the garage. Maybe it'll get some love this year. 
I took Evie out for a girls' day. She wanted a mani pedi first thing. I don't normally go to this nail salon, but they have the awesome Hello Kitty chairs, so it was really the only choice. 
She loved every second!
Lookin pretty sweet
She loves Jimmy Johns, so we went there for lunch, and then stopped at Andy's Frozen Custard on our way home. No complaints from Evie.
She's a fun little friend. 
She tagged along to the store, and since the bear was not out hiding, for her to find, the cashier let her hide the bear wherever she wanted. she set him up with a good book, and still got the candy reward you usually get when you spot him. She was up later that night just wondering if he'd been found, who found him? Did they get excited? Did they laugh? So many thoughts running through her funny head. 

No comments: