Monday, April 29, 2019

Holiday Visitors

Once Christmas was past, the girls could not wait for Aunt Angie and their cousins to arrive. I found Evie eagerly watching out the window a day early!
Once the Hovey girls were here, they all wasted no time to start playing and hanging out together. 
We just love having family come!
Evie really wanted to bake cupcakes with her cousins. She was constantly on me until I got them started. 
We had fun playing games every night. 

A bunch of beautiful bakers.
Angie and I had fun taking the girls to Six Flags. My brother Nic came to visit too, but was whisked away by Ben to go to the Chiefs game in KC. I was slightly annoyed he agreed to go so fast. He didn't even take a second to think about it. 

It was a tiny bit chilly, but really not too bad for the end of December. 

It was a great girls' day.
Love these ladies!
More games, of course. We must play as many games as possible. 
I can't really describe, the warm, happy, laughing, joyful evening. You had to be there. 
We were icing some gingerbread cookies for our New Year's Eve party when Ben and Nic came home. Some of them turned out perfectly festive. 


Some went a little off the tracks. 
But fun was had, and artistic skills were expressed, so it was a true success. 

Here is my famous Grandma cookie. I didn't realize I was making my mom in cookie form until one of the girls pointed it out. 


No comments: