Sunday, July 29, 2018

No More Pencils, No More Books

Kara successfully completed her first year of middle school. The sixth grade was pretty different, but she figured it out and made it through. The last day of school her "blue team" had a trivia party, and her table was beach themed. So she lugged all this beach stuff to school in the morning. 
Kiersten finished up fourth grade, and Evie conquered second. They aren't allowed to take anything on the the bus other than a bagged lunch. So it was a pretty easy morning for them. 
They had so many poses that they wanted to try. 
Some of Evie's poses were crazy.

Overall, they were happy to be headed to the last day... for now. 
Kara was out of school at 11:30, and had a pineapple, haha. I brought my silly string to spray her, and a group of boys got off the bus with one of our neighbor boys, so I made sure to spray them all really well too. That was pretty fun for me, and possibly embarrassing for her. 
I let her tag along with me to meet the elementary bus. It was a little bit late due to the crazy last day schedule. 
Kiersten doesn't like silly string in her hair. I sprayed her anyway. 
I loaded up the girls and went to the park for the last day play date. I actually parked in a subdivision near the park so it would be easier to leave. This park is fun, but it has a terrible parking lot. 






They sure do adjust quickly to the lazier days of summer!



No comments: