Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Almost Fall, My Deer

It has finally gotten cooler, and Evie knew just what hat she wanted me to make for her. Oink! The self-professed "Queen of the Pigs", now has a nice pink pig hat to show off her affinity. The other 2 have not yet asked for anything, but I'm sure I'll be getting requests soon enough.  
When Kiersten got to bring home the Eagle mascot from Girls on the Run, she wanted to bring it to soccer practice and get a picture for the team book. It turned out cute, so I am sharing here as well. They each get to add something to the eagle and write about a time they showed strength. She made a blue hair bow. She had it pretty early on in the season. Now it is really fancy with tons of cool trinkets, hat, shoes, etc. 
It is the time of year that deer are everywhere. I have almost hit several while I'm running the girls around in the evenings. Our back yard has been quite the social hot spot for them lately. The girls love to see them, but I fear my time of having not run one of them over could be running short. A few days ago, I had to slam hard on my breaks to avoid a large one, and he then gave me a dirty look as he took 10,000 years to cross the street in front of me.


Evie gets pretty excited to see the babies. 

I thought this was so funny. After Kara's 2nd degree brown belt test, we went to a friends' house to hang out. When it was time to go, we found her sleeping peacefully by the front door. It was a long, tough test. I will note, they have several couches, chairs, and beds she could have used.

No comments: