Monday, February 27, 2017

Just Another January

Kara had another special chorus performance in mid January. It was a perfect opportunity for her to wear her fancy new jewelry. 


They all did such a good job!

Ben stopped on his way from work to get her some flowers. She felt pretty special. 

I also took the girls to skate night with their school. I spent most of the time holding Evie's hand and getting my foot rolled over, so I don't have many pictures of the fun. 

I took some pictures at Kara's basketball game, since I only had Kiersten pictures so far this season. Kara's team played great. I think they won all but 3 games. 
I adore my number 5. This year, she grew a little, and is starting to catch up to some of the taller girls. There are still a few that tower over the rest, but that's what bounce passes are for, I suppose. 




No comments: