Thursday, May 21, 2009

King and Queen





I just love these pictures I took yesterday morning of the girls dressed up like a king and queen. Kara is lucky to have a little sister who will just go along with whatever she wants most of the time. Later in the day, Kara walked all over the house with her purse and Kiersten's keys, and a baby doll. She said they went grocery shopping, to the dry cleaner, and to the gym to work out. After she came out of the "gym" (really the laundry room), she kept saying, "ooh, I so tired. I worked out a lot, mom. I need to eat, I so hungry." I had to laugh because I guess that's how I sound in the car on the way home from the gym. haha. Then last night Ben had asked her to get something, and she said, "just a minute, I working out. when I'm done exercising then I will, okay?" He thought that was too funny. I guess I've created a little exercise monster. But I also have to say it's worth it to have reached my goal of getting under a certain weight! I have lost 30 lbs since january, and hopefully I still have a few more I can get rid of in the next few months. Now that Ben has time to work out, I'm sure he'll zip right past me with a ton of weight loss, but I can still be proud of my own.

No comments: