Friday, May 22, 2009

Do you miss us Daddy?

Today Kara asked me if I was her fairy godmother. I said, "sure, I guess so." Then she asked if I would make her wish come true. I said I probably would and asked what her wish was. She thought about it for a minute, and then said her wish was to have a picnic. We are probably going to have one tomorrow, but I didn't think it would hurt to have a preview today in the backyard. The girls eating their lunch. kiersten thought she was so big to be eating with us instead of sitting in her highchair.

If you look closely at the top of Kiersten's head, you can see that her hair is starting to grow. I probably wont have a bald baby by the end of the year. :(

As soon as I took the close-up of Kiersten, Kara got excited and started saying, "my turn! my turn!"

A bubble-blowing action shot.

Kiersten getting all excited to throw the ball.

I guess it was anti-climactic from the look on her face.

Kara is a nice big sister to let Kiersten ride her bike. Kiersten pushed Kara on it later. It was easier for Kiersten to push because Kara was pedalling too.

Kara showing off for the camera.

This is the beginning of a race. They love running races against each other.

Of course Kara always wins, but Kiersten never gives up until she reaches the finish.



Kara jumping through the air. I also have to mention that there was a small bug on the stairs. When she saw it, she said she was gonna kill it. I told her that's not very nice and not to kill the bug. She said okay, but then stomped on it anyway! I asked her why she would do that when I told her not to. She said, "I didn't kill him mom. I just destroyed him instead."

1 comment:

VicandNanc said...

That story about destroying the bug made me laugh! These pictures look so nice and relaxing! What a great day.