Thursday, March 19, 2009

New couch!

Our new couch just got here! yay! Now we just need to get some throw pillows for it.

Kiersten had to try it out.
I can't have a blog entry without pictures of my cute girls...
Here they are playing patty-cakes. Well, Kara was trying to make Kiersten play with her.

Kara loves her new Elephant, Bruce.



Here are the girls last night on the old couch with their furry friends. Those are also new blankets and jammies from the Disney online outlet.


I put Kara's hair in sponge rollers last night before bed. I guess I should have used larger rollers. She ended up with a big, fluffy fro when we took them out this morning. I used large rollers on the bottom, and those curls actually turned out nice. When I've used the rollers before, I only left them in for about an hour, and we didn't have this problem. She took one look in the mirror, and said, "hey! What happened to my beautiful hair?!?" She was so mad at me, hehehe. oops!


Luckily, we made it work and she liked having "ballerina hair". Another little girl at the gym had her hair done in a similar way. When I went in to pick them up, she and the other girl were pretending to be ballerinas. The babysitter told me that they were doing it for almost the whole 2 hours in there. I keep meaning to get her into a dance class, but there are so many options, I haven't made a decision yet. I guess I'd better get on that soon.

3 comments:

VicandNanc said...

Kara would be the cutest ballarina! I bet she'd so something hilarious on stage too :) Tell Ben I like his new couch. (He already told me all about it) That will be nice to wipe off too!

Josh and Jackie said...

I love the new couch its very Becky and Ben style...It fits you two perfect..I love how deep the seats are. looks really nice. The girls stuff also looks so cute. Do you get a lot of stuff from Disney online?

pete said...

I like your new couch! It looks great! I love Kara's hair in the pic with the black and white shirt. Their disney stuff looks cute!!