Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Kiersten!

This is what Kiersten's Birthday cake looked like before Kara got to it. She ate most of the frosting around the chin/mouth area, the little stinker!
Cute birthday girl eating pancakes. She ate 2 more than Kara, and was whining for more. I didn't want to make more, so she had to settle for a banana. She is such a big eater!

Here she is sitting on the stairs. she can go up and down with no problem. When I took this picture, she was on her way down with Kara's doll, but when I said her name, she stopped and cheesed it, the little poser!


I like to set up their gifts on the table for them to see the night before. She was so interested, but I don't know that she realized they were for her. Every time she went over to check out the table, she would look over at me, as if she expected to be stopped. She loved watching me hang ballons around the livingroom. She loved it even more when the ballons came down for her to play with.

At first, she had to be coaxed into opening the presents. The first few were clothes, so she wasn't too excited about it, until Kara showed an interest in opening them. That's when she realized it must be cool to get birthday gifts.


She was pretty excited to open this new puzzle!


This was the first one that she opened entirely by herself. Kara was good at cheering her on.

little sweetie!


she loved this awesome musical zoo toy. It's totally cute.



yummy cake time! Kara and I had to help her blow out her candle.


she knew just what to do with that delicious cake!



her face was a mess! It's hard to see because of the light colored frosting, but she was a sticky, icky girl!












2 comments:

Josh and Jackie said...

Fun happy birthday little kiersten. I can't believe she is already a year old..That means soon Cash will be too.. :( I wish they stayed babies a little longer.

pete said...

Happy Birthday to Kiersten! She is soooo cute! I love her sweet smile! Looks like you all had a fun day!