Friday, January 31, 2020

Stay On Track

May is track meet month for my girls. Kara does not do track team throughout the year, but for whatever reason always tries out for the track meet team. She was in an individual race and a relay. Selvidge was easy to keep an eye on this year with their lovely pink shirts. 
Of course she brought along all of her art supplies so she could have something to do during her down time. 

She hates running for longer than a few minutes, but is actually kind of a fast sprinter. That works out pretty well for relays. 

The elementary track meet was also in may, and Kiersten made the team again this year. She was on a relay team. 
We've had great luck with track meets every year being on nice, sunny days. I guess maybe that's why they are in may.



I was getting sunburned, so I left a few minutes early I didn't end up hearing where Woerther placed. I think it was maybe 3rd? I can't remember. 




No comments: