Thursday, October 31, 2019

Baseball City

We got to attend the Cards home opener again this year. I was concerned for Ben's foot, but he got around fine. 
It's nice to get out in the fresh air. 
The clydesdales are obviously the real reason to be there. 
And I do have about 40 pictures of my equine friends. 
We saw a rickshaw as we were leaving the game, which was so nice, because Ben was really starting to hurt. Also, he was walking SO. SLOW. 
Kiersten and the Woerther special chorus performed at a game, so we all went to that. 
We always run into so many school friends. 

The singers were so happy and full of energy ahead of their performance. 

All set to hit the field!
I was relieved it wasn't too cold or too warm. We've had to sit through a couple doozies weather-wise. 

Obviously they sounded A-mazing!
I love her!
Kara ditched us, and found some boys from school to sit with. I kept an eye on things, though. 

I have to admit it's pretty fun to live in a baseball city. 

No comments: