Thursday, October 31, 2019

Castaways Once Again

I am always anxious to return to Castaway Cay, my home away from home. Nobody ran the 5k this time, so we just headed straight to the beach. 
 We honestly don't have that many photos with Daisy Duck, so when we ran into her on our way off the ship, we definitely wanted to stop. She had no line.
 Of course Minnie Mouse has to show everyone up in her adorable bathing suit. 

I love to see all the different flowers. 

 You can't hide from me, Disney Magic. 


 The kids just swam and hung out in the clubs on the beach, so Ben and I spent a lot of time on the adult beach. They had sand wheelchairs, which was nice to not need the scooter, but they are so hard to push. Luckily, people offered to help me push when they saw me struggling. 



 The chocolate and champagne tasting is always time well spent. 

 Evie got to play wheel of fortune. She was slightly nervous. 
 Luckily it's the easiest game ever and she totally killed it for our team!
Isn't it romantic? 


No comments: