Thursday, February 21, 2019

Sledding

Jingles was pretty excited for the girls to have a snow day!
She went outfor a bit, but didn't like it too much. 

The girls had too much fun sledding in the backyard. 
Luckily, there was no one out there to take pictures of my epic fails! I had a few facefuls of snow. I am not a snow person, so it didn't take me long to head into the house. Someone has to make the cocoa and caramel popcorn. 





Before too long, they started making a snow-person. They didn't like me calling it a snowman. 
It may have been the creepiest snowman ever. They carved in a face. 
For a school project, Kara had to make an entire dinner by herself. She did pretty well, but got a little overwhelmed with timing.



Ben and I watched her and coached her along. 
She even made dessert, which wasn't required. 
At the end of the day, she had alfredo angel hair pasta with chicken, green beans, garlic knots, and a blueberry tart. Everything was tasty!

No comments: