Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Movie Theater Birthday Party

Evie was so super excited to see all her buddies at the theater for her birthday party. We have done two of Kara's parties here as well. It's just so easy, fun, and I don't have to clean up. I always try to talk them into doing this, haha. She brought a couple stuffed animals to sit on the table, and because they are sort of ball shaped, they did end up getting thrown around a little bit. 

Big sisters are awesome helpers. They filled up lots of drinks, and assisted on eleventy-billion bathroom trips. 
We left a cushion at the end because she really wanted to open her gifts with her friends. 
It was crazy-chaos-kookoo time. 
It took so long, that we went over our time, and had to be kicked out so they could clean up before the next party. Oops! The girls all thought that was funny. She finished tearing things open in the lobby. 
I think most of the kids liked the movie. The beginning was a little boring for them before the characters started showing up. I was worried for a hot minute there. I still think they'd have liked Hotel Transylvania 3 even better though. 


It was an easy party with this many sassy girls! I feel like I really lucked out that we caught them all on a good morning. They were,however, kinda loud and squeally. I think the theater employees were relieved to see us go outside.
Just some goof balls goofin'.

No comments: