Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hollywood Wax Museum and Mini Golf

We bought a pass for the Hollywood Wax Museum, Mini-golf, and House of Mirrors. Since it was already getting hot, we thought we should do mini golf first so we wouldn't be melting later in the afternoon. 
 King Kong!
 Ready to golf.
 There were all these silly statues, and a button to push so they would say a spiel at each hole. We all really liked that. 

 I got the feeling Ben would like to skip pushing the button and listening to the funny comments, but the girls pushed every single one. 
 Evie had her best game ever. She finally gets it. 
 They wanted to pose at almost every hole. I probably have 40 pictures just from mini golf. 

It's because they are so photogenic. 


 Ben always kicks our butts. Kara did give him a run for his money this time. 
 I was more than ready to get out of the heat and head over to the wax museum. 

 Evie was such a ham. I promise she wasn't touching, but she was willing to get as close as possible before I would get after her. 


 It's his dream come true! I just asked the other day, "who is Barbara Eden?" when I heard her referenced. He knew immediately. 
 Getting down with Emminem.
 I went on a bit of a Frankie kick early in the summer. I was reading a bunch of books, trying to force the kids to watch his movies with me, (I actually did get Ben to watch Manchurian Candidate) and I found the "siriusly Sinatra" channel in the car. It drove everyone crazy, so they demanded I get a picture with my buddy. 





 They were actually singing for the pictures with musicians. 

 Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory. 


 What is light without dark?


 The girls did not know what was up with the Titanic display. 
 I showed them how to do it right. 
 Pirate Kara. She loves Jack Sparrow.


 Kiersten made a gorgeous blushing bride.
 But apparently George is not so loyal. 


 The hall of mirrors was fun, but probably their least enjoyed activity. We didn't get stuck in there as long as I thought we would. We got split up pretty fast, though, and that made me nervous. 
 I think all of us ran smack into a mirror at least a few times. 
 Kiersten had the hardest time. Kara kept getting back to the exit, and then going back in to give Kiersten hints. I was worried, she'd end up lost again with her, but she really figured it out pretty well. Maybe too well. It would have been nice if she'd been a little more confused in there, and needed help, instead of her helping me!

After the hall of mirrors, we went to the 4D werewolf adventure. It was pretty intense, but the kids loved it. It was kind of fun shooting werewolves. 

No comments: