Tuesday, November 26, 2013

old lady

We had Ben's sister, nancy and her family visiting for 5 days last week. I kept thinking, "I should get the camera out..." but I didn't end up with any pictures other than a few from my birthday dinner. I'll have to do better next time. So just a quick update this week. I turned 32 on the 17th, and it was fun having family in town to celebrate! Nancy and Victor watched the kids on Friday night so Ben and I could go on a date. We saw Last Vegas, which I have to admit, I wasn't too excited about seeing. But it turned out to be really funny. We laughed out loud several times. We also got to go to dinner, which is always nice to eat without the kids. 
Nancy helped the girls make me a spa out of paper. The girls are really into these 3D art projects lately. This one was particularly fun. I'll have to get pictures of some of the others that they've done. 
The one and only picture I ended up with of our visitors. I think Kara took the picture for us. 
I had plenty of birthday treats this year!

1 comment:

bmills said...

SOOO Old, but yet SOOO beautiful.