Friday, July 26, 2013

Magic House

Last week I took the girls to the magic house. It's been quite a while since we've been there, so they had a blast. there were a few new things, so that's always exciting. Here's a bunch of pictures of the girls enjoying the exhibits.


Evie insisted on bringing her Lamb that she got for her birthday. She loves that thing, and wants to take it everywhere with us. It wasn't as big a pain as I expected it to be. She didn't set it down much at all. 






One of the new exhibits was a performance room with a stage and costumes. Evie wanted help getting this cloak on, but once she looked in the mirror, she looked sad and said, "I a bad guy?!"
The girls were excited to do their makeup. We spent a lot longer in here than I was expecting, but it ws nice, because I just got to sit n the audience section and watch them have fun. 






Evie was on the verge of being too big for this little seat. But she begged to get in. I think it reminded her of the seats at her school last year.


Kara was the only one who could get the bubble pulled up araound herself. The others would pull way too hard on the rope. 


After we were done at the children's museum, we went to McDonald's for lunch. While the other two were playing, Evie was obsessed with Ronald. She climbed all over him, sat in his lap and whispered in his ear. When I wanted her to come over to the table and eat, I asked her what she was telling him. she said that she told him that she wants sparkly shoes for Christmas. 
I told the girls it was national hotdog day a few days ago, to get them excited about having chili dogs for dinner. When I picked them up from the gym daycare, Kara had made her sisters each a hotdog hat. They weren't as excited to wear them, as she was about having created them. usually I throw things like this away after the girls are in bed, so they don't feel bad. But I didn't have to throw these away. I saw them both in Kiersten's trash can before the end of the night, hehe. 

2 comments:

bmills said...

What cute and beautiful girls!

Unknown said...

Evie has such a cute smile!