Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had such a nice Mother's day on sunday. Kiersten and Evie went with Daddy to pick up some breakfast for me first thing. Then, the girls gave me all the cards they made me, and things they made at school. this picture was right before we noticed Kiersten had smeared black beans all over the wall behind the chair.
I thought it was funny that Ben took a picture of me making her wipe it off the wall. One of those honest mother moments in life.
Ben helped Evie make the cutest card, and she was super proud of it. So proud in fact, that she wont let me have it. She carries it proudly around the house, showing it to me several times a day.




And Ben gave me a new laptop too! I have been wanting one that is small, and I can take around the house with me. The others we have are quite large, desktop replacement type laptops, and have to stay plugged in pretty much all the time. So far I have loved having a lighter little one to use wherever I want. Now I just have to get used to using a new OS, not too easy for me...
After the gifts, we all went to the movies, and saw "The Croods". It was a pretty cute little movie. My favorite part was eating popcorn and Reeses pieces while watching it.
I hope everyone else had as happy a mother's day as we did :)

1 comment:

Josh and Jackie said...

Looks like you were spoiled as you should be. Love and miss you guys.