Wednesday, May 5, 2010

sisters

First of all, can you guess who went pee pee in the potty 4 times yesterday?...


This girl! I got cuter pics of her on the potty, but they weren't quite appropriate for the internet. I'll have to save those for her baby book.
She was so excited and proud to be wearing a pullup all day. She didn't wet it once during the 10 hours she wore it. I wanted a picture of her in the pullup, but Kara has a hard time letting me take pictures of just Kiersten.
Just a few pictures of the girls hanging out lately. They are usually best friends, but when they decide to fight with each other, they can really go at it. Kiersten gets especially vicious.


One day last week, Kara asked if she could take a picture of me. I decided I would like Kiersten to be in the picture with me. I had Kara stand on a table after the first one turned out less than flattering, especially in the double chin area. I think she did a pretty good job. Would you guess this was taken by a 4 year old?

We are on day 3 of Ben being gone, and doing fairly well. The first day was fine. I don't think they really noticed a difference until he didn't come home at dinner time. Yesterday was a little hard for Kara. She was in time out 3 times. Usually, she is in time out once or twice a month, if that. So hopefully when she comes home from school today she will be a happier girl. Her class is celebrating cinco de mayo with a piƱata and a mexican hat dance party. So she should be full of candy and treats. Also, I bought a couple of projects for the girls at JoAnn's, so we will have fun things to do to help the time pass quickly.

1 comment:

Troy and Rachelle said...

They are so cute together!! I am super jealous that Kiersten is doing so good at potty training. Linki does good most days but he still has frequent accidents.I hope she keeps doing good for you! It is always hard to have your husband gone, you will doo fine though. We love you guys!