Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3/5/13

On Saturday night, after along day of errands, Kiersten really wanted to have a movie night. After a little disagreeing on a few movies, they finally all agreed on the Aristocats. Everyone was excited to wear the new nightgowns daddy ordered for them. I should have gotten a standing up picture of them in all their frillery.
Me and my Evie baby.
Kara is really excited to be starting in the gifted program at school next week. Her first day is a field trip, so that's extra exciting. Her class is also about to take a math placement exam, so she's studying up for that. 
Poor Evie was a little distraught when she asked when Daddy would be home, and the answer was, not til later, after dinner. She asked, "he go to bastetball?" And the answer was unfortunately yes again, (he plays at night, leaving right before bedtime). It was a challenge to calm her down after that. 
That's what we've been up to lately, short and sweet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see Kara and Kiersten are still doing the head tilt thing for pictures. I wonder why they do that? Please give your girls a hug from me.

Nancy said...

Ha, that was a very short post, but I didn't see the last one so it was fun to see both. I need to update our snow pictures! ...we got really cute sleds on clearance at Kmart. Maybe Vic should get you some too! :)