Thursday, September 23, 2010

9/23/10

my cute baby loves sitting up. She wants to be sitting up, or on her tummy if she isn't being held. Kara drew a picture for her teacher.
she tried to spell Mrs. Wright without help, and this is what she came up with.
now that Kara's in school, Kiersten has been hanging out with Evie a lot.
Daily naps are back now that I have to wake her early to take Kara to school. this day, she said she wasn't tired, so I told her I would get her a snack. By the time I got Evie out of the car seat, and got the snack, she was asleep like this.

that's all for now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! She fell asleep on the stool?? How funny! You need to post that on myfamily!

VicandNanc said...

Evie is looking so cute & I laughed at Mrs. Wright as it almost looks like "Rat"! I can't even believe that Kiersten fell asleep on that stool! I don't think you could get her to balance like that if it was a planned picture!!

Vicky Van Sickle said...

Kiersten must have great balance, a natural athlete.