Tuesday, January 5, 2021

New York At Night 2019

Ben and I let the girls have dinner by themselves while we headed out for a bit of sight seeing. We took a bus tour around the city. 

It was nice to be up a little removed from the crazy crowds in the street. Ben is not a huge fan of being in crowds, but I think he still had a good time. 
Kara and I toyed with the idea of going to see a show together since we were docked for the night, but couldn't agree on one we both wanted to see. She also really didn't want to miss out on her last night with her new friends. 
It's always a treat to be kid free for a while. I'm sure in 10 years I'll feel differently, haha. 


I was glad the girls stayed on the ship, because I doubt they'd have enjoyed another bus tour after sleeping through the tour in London. 







We found a burger place for dinner, and I had a spicy mojito. 
We really enjoyed this restaurant. 
We did some walking around, and then headed back to the ship to get a good night's sleep, and do some last minute packing for home. 



 

No comments: